Toplam 5 sonuçtan 1 ile 5 arasındakiler gösteriliyor.
    Hiperaktif Üye odiksoz isimli üyenin avatarı
    Üyelik Tarihi
    March 2009
    Mesajlar

iPhone hızlandırma, gereksiz yüklerden kurtarma. Çok önemli!

[size=15pt]iPhone ile ilgili çok şey bilmiyorsanız işe başlamayın ve ana sayfaya dönün!(memtool programını cydia'dan yükleyebilirsiniz)[/size]
    İngilizce olduğundan dolayı özür dilerim.

Birşey bilmeseniz bile arantili ram boşaltan ve görev yöneticsi olan Memtool programını cydia'dan indirebilirsiniz.Yeterki kırmızı ve springboard işlemini sonlandırmayın!

=um35h;164517]Like my Research, Ideas or Experiments, click the thanks button.. ;)

Here's a little about the experiment i did. I have seen so many launch deamons running in the background. So i decided to disable some of them to see if there's any change in my perfomance of the iphone. so i backedup original deamons folder and deleted the following deamons to see if anychange i am able to background 3 to 4 apps now (no drag) dint try more than that. when i ran memtool it cleanedup 53MB thats the highest it ever did so tht i jst post it up.

here are the ones i disabled (delete w. backup)

Path: /System/Library/LaunchDaemons

Disable(d) Deamons:

com.apple.AddressBook ---------------------(donno whats its use my phn works the same w. or w/o it)
    com.apple.DumpPanic
    com.apple.DumpBasebandCrash
    com.apple.ReportCrash.* ------------------ (all of these about 5 of them)
    com.apple.syslogd ---------------------------(sys evnt logger)
    com.apple.powerlog -------------------------(suggested by 'kralizec' think it logs incompatability errors with charging devices.)
    com.apple.stackshot.server ----------------(what the heck is this)
    com.apple.tcpdump.server -----------------(donno what this does)

Optional / Use based Disable(d) Deamons:

com.apple.racoon ----------------------------(vpn remove if u dont use it with 90% of us dont.)
    com.apple.accessoryd -----------------------(*1 scrolldown for details.)
    com.apple.graphicsservices.sample--------(*2 scrolldown for details.)

Total deamons disabled 14+. (wow i dint make the count till now..)

oh and i added these tags to demons i use less or nvr use but are important like fairplayd (drm thingy for music) n apsd (push):
    <key>KeepAlive</key> <false/>

Perfomance is a bit faster bootup is also significantly faster everything else is normal.

PS: this is an experiment! i strongly advice not to do this or to do it at ur own risk. i dont knw much about these deamons except what i read in the plist file so if any conditional directive exists then it might not crash untill that condition occurs i just want to trim as much as possible if u are doing any of this then duplicate the launchdeamons folder to launchdeamons.old that way if anything screws up u can always swap the foldernames thru ssh and reboot easyfix. also backup ur important stuff.. Also i noticed these deamons donot initialise on respring only on reboot. it means even if u delete the plist it will still load into memory after respirngs untill reboot. thats about it post ideas, thoughts, etc., dont forget the thnx button ;)

read more in my comments update:
    http://www.xsellize.com/showthread.p...207#post165207

*1: 'bob92' and 'rocksince1984' discovered that com.apple.accessoryd is the hardware accessories thing that supports 3rd party docks and hardwares addons like nike connector so if u use them then dont disable it else they wont work i think the dock will only charge wont connect to the external sound system of dock or pc otherwise.. this has no effect on ur regular charging usb cable everything works fine as before.

*2 'interestinkid' found this to be related to albumart display for music so unless u dont use music on ur iphone dont remove it.

Latest Update :

Ok as posted earlier i have stripped down the list a lot and am updating the results. The discriptions are provided under different catogories for ease of understanding. again be very cautious and dont jump into this. Read completely and only do it if u are prepared to do a restore if ur iphone crashes p.s. have all ur data safely backup. hope everything works out as you wished and ur iphone is more urs than apple's.

Easiest way to do this to Duplicate Launchdeamons folder to LaunchDeamons.old folder so anything goes wrong in the original folder u can simply ssh in and rename reboot back to original list, I KEEP REPEATING THIS as many do this without and would endup in problems that could otherwise be easily fixed.

SAFE LIST : 13 (this list is for all to delete with no perticular -ve side effect or any feature getting disabled)

- com.apple.Dump* - 2 deamons to disable purpose is to dump the crash for apple evaluation.
    - com.apple.Report* - 5 deamons to make reports about what caused the crash/what were runnin etc..
    - com.apple.aslmanager - manages system logs
    - com.apple.syslogd - System Event Logger
    - com.apple.powerlog - Power Events Logger for incompatability errors with various charging devices/shutdowns etc.
    - com.apple.stackshot.server - some info available here.
    - com.apple.tcpdump.server - no info available
    - com.apple.graphicsservices.sample - no confirmed info available.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

CONDITIONAL LIST : 7 (this list is for all those who dont need the following features and are willing to disable them)

- com.apple.AddressBook - Enabled displays contact details faster, Disabled Cyntact Users contacts tab showup faster
    - com.apple.AddressBook - but contact details slower.

- com.apple.accessoryd - Allows 3rd party connectors access to iphone..
    - com.apple.accessoryd - eg., dock (w/o, wont play music but still charges) / nike speeder / fm radio transmitter, etc.

- com.apple.apsd - This is the new apple push feature for apps if not in use then remove.
    - com.apple.dataaccess.dataaccessd - Delete this if u dont use exchange, google sync, etc for syncing contacts.
    - com.apple.datamigrator - To transfer contacts sim to phone, Delete it duh!
    - com.apple.racoon - Virtual Private Network feature deamon remove if u dont use it which 90% of us dont.
    - com.apple.MobileInternetSharing - Apple's Internet Tethering feature.

SECURITY LIST : 2 (to make life harder for those who wanna steal ur iphone or its data)

- com.apple.mobile.obliteration - Delete disables the delete all reset options useful if u dont use password
    - com.apple.usbptpd - Delete disables the USB Access of iPhone to ur PC. u can restore this file reboot to return access

ZOMBIE LIST : 4 (dont exactly know its function but iphone works just the same if not better without them)

- com.apple.AOSNotification - Some kinda apple's push notification or addon to push service.
    - com.apple.aggregated
    - com.apple.iqagent
    - com.apple.mobile.profile_janitor

EDITS : 1 (modifying plist's to make the deamons behave!)

There is a bit work to do here but worth it., now irrespective of how you wanna edit the plists which is entirely upto u i strongly suggest you to edit plists files with ifile as it will tell you if u formatted it improperly.

- com.apple.itunesstored -

Yepp the most asked file its function seems to elude me as evn when i disabled auto sync it appears on my iphone when i download an app and disapars once connect'd its main functionality seems to be syncin new apps from iphone to pc other than that not much so i did the following and earlier unremovable from memtool now cleans itself when i clean memory. i changed the following text in the plist file of the following. use ifile to edit the plist file.

--------<key>KeepAlive</key>
    --------<dict>
    --------<key>sucessfulExit</key>
    --------<false/>
    --------</dict>

this ABOVE is what u will find in the plist and the BELOW is what you need to modify it too..

--------<key>KeepAlive</key>
    --------<false/>

After this it automatically cleans when i do a memory cleanup u can also try to just change it to true in sucessfulexit think it will also have same effect anyways everything worked out fine.

CAUTIOUS LIST : 2 (list that works but prob shdnt delete because they might be important)

- com.apple.chud.chum -
    - com.apple.chud.pilotfish -

Careful with these two although nothin happended when i deleted them the words chud chum are important not just sound important. here are some documents i can find relavancy with so be careful with these two.

- - http://developer.apple.com/documenta...n8/chum.8.html
    - - http://developer.apple.com/documenta...oteCtrl.1.html
    - - http://developer.apple.com/documenta...dRights.1.html

# Latest Update

- com.apple.AdminLite -
    - com.apple.daily -

AdminLite from wat i figured this is the one tat tries to return control to u by stopping a lengthy process if it thinks u are waiting for it to respond while this is a bad thing for heavy apps like cydia cud be a gud thing for ims and chat apps for quicker responses basically remove this if u have a 3gs or are sick of apps crashing and u would rather wait a few seconds longer than to let it crash. this is not related to home/close button of iphone.

Daily is a counter to do a specific task after a day i think its calender if u experiment a lot with ur iphone or reboot it atleast once a day i dont think u need this one.

!! DONT DELETE LIST !! (Delete these and iphone is SCREWED!!!)

- com.apple.mobile.lockdown - Very Dangerous Deamon. network locked / authorised sim that kinda stuff..
    - com.apple.fairplayd - DRM thingy used for both apps and music, appstore apps wont run if u remove this.
    - com.apple.installd - required to install legid apps.
    - com.apple.BTServer - Very Imp, iphone will become slow and unresponsive if u remove or force terminate it.
    - com.apple.configd+pm - system configuration with power/profile mgmt i think.
    - com.apple.configd-pm - system configuration without power/profile mgmt i think.
    - com.apple.gmmd - iphone debug service.
    - com.apple.mDNSResponder - DNS, no internet access if u delete this might also screwup ur ability to ssh in to fix it
    - com.apple.CommCenter - this is the one that manages ur phone functionality callin/receivin etc.
    - com.apple.locationd - GPS wont work if removed
    - com.apple.mediaserverd - shows videos plays music this is it.

Pls note the deamons not in this list might be just as important if not critical so just dont delete anyone u dint find in the list its an on going process to keep finding n experimenting note for new commers jst for being safe dont delete deamons not listed as safe here.

Most of the stuff here are done by trail n error, deduced by tracing its functionality and intensive searching while i tried to be through apple dint putout its deamons functions so they are bound to be errors, bottom line do it at ur own risk, no one else is responsible for it.

Again, Very dangerous stuff dont kid around if u dont knw what u are doin u might have end up doin a FW Restore/Reinstall..
    I hav had to restore four times doing these experiments got my phone locked out once wont even activate if i dint had a backup directory i restored with winscp / ifunbox my iphone would have been screwed!!! so when i say not a kids game its not!

Yasaklandı
    Üyelik Tarihi
    May 2009
    Bulunduğu Yer
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Ynt: iPhone hızlandırma, gereksiz yüklerden kurtarma. Çok önemli!

anlamadım :) ama emeğine sağlık...

Tecrübeli Üye
    Üyelik Tarihi
    March 2009
    Mesajlar

bir ingiliz bile zor anlar heralde :) emeğine sağlık anlayan ve yapabilen olursa türkçe olarak kısa bi paylaşım sonuçlarını yaparsa çok güzel olur

Hiperaktif Üye aresblade isimli üyenin avatarı
    Üyelik Tarihi
    January 2009
    Bulunduğu Yer
    Iskenderun, Hatay, Turkey,
    Mesajlar

ben freememory'i kullanıyorum ve gayet de başarılı buluyorum kendilerini. iyi programlanmışlar
    Lütfen yardım için konu açmadan önce buraları inceleyiniz:
    [/CENTER]

Yasaklandı
    Üyelik Tarihi
    October 2008
    Bulunduğu Yer
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

rami boşaltıyorda her uygulamayı kapatmıyor biraz kafasına göre takılıyor, o an mp3 çalar aktifse o bile kapanıyor. bu programla diğer memory programlarının ölçüleri birbirini tutmuyor.

Konu Bilgisi