Toplam 87 Sayfadan 37. Sayfa BirinciBirinci ... 27353637383947 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 435 sonuçtan 181 ile 185 arasındakiler gösteriliyor.
    Yeni Üye
    Üyelik Tarihi
    February 2011
    Mesajlar

Re: AT&T Kilitli Cihazları Ücretsiz Unlocked Yapıyor!!

Cihazımı deviljon arkadaşın dediği gibi ağ ayarlarını sıfırladım kendi hattımı taktım i tunese bağlan dedim i tunes kabul etmedi bende wifiden bağlandım etkilentirildi ve hat geldi çok mutluyummmm :))) teşekkürler

Altın Üye QuestionMark isimli üyenin avatarı
    Üyelik Tarihi
    February 2012
    Bulunduğu Yer
    Mersin
    Mesajlar

Cevap: Re: AT&T Kilitli Cihazları Ücretsiz Unlocked Yapıyor!!

Alıntı bakben isimli üyeden alıntı Mesajı göster
    Cihazımı deviljon arkadaşın dediği gibi ağ ayarlarını sıfırladım kendi hattımı taktım i tunese bağlan dedim i tunes kabul etmedi bende wifiden bağlandım etkilentirildi ve hat geldi çok mutluyummmm :))) teşekkürler
    Güle güle kullanın, hayırlı olsun :)

Yeni Üye ZZX isimli üyenin avatarı
    Üyelik Tarihi
    April 2012
    Bulunduğu Yer
    ANKARA
    Mesajlar

Cevap: Re: AT&T Kilitli Cihazları Ücretsiz Unlocked Yapıyor!!

Dear Mert,

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail AT&T in regards to your request for a device unlock code for the iPhone.My name is Malekia Green, and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

After reviewing your e-mail, per your request for the device unlock code for the iPhone 4. I have submitted the following case number CM20120XXX_39343XXX with an estimated resolution date of 04/23/12.

Once the case is resolved, we will be attempting to contact you by email on or before the close of the next business day Monday through Friday. This would be 9p.m Eastern Time, 8p.m Central Time, 7p.m Mountain Time, or 6p.m Pacific Time. We want to ensure that we provide you with total resolution for your concerns. Thank you for your patience and continued patronage.

Mert, I hope that the information provided has been helpful and has resolved all of your questions. Should you have additional concerns or questions about this issue please reply to this email. If you need to contact us again regarding a new issue please send us another email via the contact link through your online account. My name is Malekia Green and I thank you for being a valued AT&T customer. We will do our best to ensure that your wireless experience is a success, and AT&T hopes to serve you as your wireless provider for many more years to come.

I encourage you to visit our web site (http://www.att.com/wireless) often to view current and previous monthly statements, make payments and to shop for new product and service offerings.

Sincerely,

Malekia Green
    AT&T
    Online Customer Care Professional

Help AT&T improve our service to you! Please complete our short survey about your e-mail Customer Service experience. Click on:
    AT&T Survey

The information provided in this e-mail is intended for the view and use of the authorized AT&T subscriber only. Content may not be shared or relied upon by third parties. AT&T, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to amend, modify or replace the written content of this message to correct or update answers provided to Subscriber. No term of Subscriber's Customer Service Agreement is altered, waived, or modified by this message unless expressly agreed by an authorized AT&T representative.

(c) 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.

arkadaşlar ayın 23 üne gün vermişlerdi.Ama 23 ü geçmesine rağmen hala mail gelmiş değil.Sizce bu durumda ne yapmam gerekiyor yeniden görüşmelimiyim.

Yeni Üye
    Üyelik Tarihi
    April 2012
    Mesajlar

Cevap: AT&T Kilitli Cihazları Ücretsiz Unlocked Yapıyor!!

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail AT&T in regards to unlocking your AT&T devices. I apologize for any issues this may have caused you. My name is Linda Shepard and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I have submitted a request for you to receive a unlock code for your device. You will get a response back by email within 8 days of your original request for a unlock code, if your device is eligible to be unlocked. Your case # is CM2xxxxxx_3987xxxx.

arkadaslar boyle bir yazı geldi nedir acaba ? 8 gün içinde cevabın bildirileceğimi ??

Ufuk Sezer, I hope that the information provided has been helpful and has resolved all of your questions. Should you have additional concerns or questions about this issue please reply to this email. If you need to contact us again regarding a new issue please send us another email via the contact link through your online account. My name is Linda Shepard and I thank you for being a valued AT&T customer for several years.

I encourage you to visit our web site (www.att.com/wireless) often to view current and previous monthly statements, make payments and to shop for new product and service offerings.

Sincerely,

Linda Shepard
    AT&T

Help AT&T improve our service to you! Please complete our short survey about your e-mail Customer Service experience. Click on:
    AT&T Survey

The information provided in this e-mail is intended for the view and use of the authorized AT&T subscriber only. Content may not be shared or relied upon by third parties. AT&T, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to amend, modify or replace the written content of this message to correct or update answers provided to Subscriber. No term of Subscriber's Customer Service Agreement is altered, waived, or modified by this message unless expressly agreed by an authorized AT&T representative.

(c) 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.

arkadaslar boyle bir yazı geldi nedir acaba ? 8 gün içinde cevabın bildirileceğimi ??
    Mesaj ufkszr tarafından ( 24-04-2012, Saat 14:07 ) düzenlenmiştir.

Yönetici SalihBxl isimli üyenin avatarı
    Üyelik Tarihi
    January 2011
    Bulunduğu Yer
    Belcika/Bruksel
    Mesajlar

Cevap: AT&T Kilitli Cihazları Ücretsiz Unlocked Yapıyor!!

Alıntı ufkszr isimli üyeden alıntı Mesajı göster
    Thank you for taking the time to e-mail AT&T in regards to unlocking your AT&T devices. I apologize for any issues this may have caused you. My name is Linda Shepard and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I have submitted a request for you to receive a unlock code for your device. You will get a response back by email within 8 days of your original request for a unlock code, if your device is eligible to be unlocked. Your case # is CM2xxxxxx_3987xxxx.

Ufuk Sezer, I hope that the information provided has been helpful and has resolved all of your questions. Should you have additional concerns or questions about this issue please reply to this email. If you need to contact us again regarding a new issue please send us another email via the contact link through your online account. My name is Linda Shepard and I thank you for being a valued AT&T customer for several years.

I encourage you to visit our web site (www.att.com/wireless) often to view current and previous monthly statements, make payments and to shop for new product and service offerings.

Sincerely,

Linda Shepard
    AT&T

AT&T Survey

Evet 8 is gunu icerisinde e-mail ile haberdar edileceksiniz.

Konu Bilgisi