PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Sim Kart - Telefon - Rehber Sorunları Can any1 help me unlocking SIM Block?

Dj_ReX
07-11-2008, 12:06
First of all I m sorry for my writing in English but you can answer my question in Turkish i can understand but i can not write :)
Dear my friend (JW) my cousin wrote that pm and he is not longer here :) so i'm wrting in english..
anyway i m gonna ask whether i can unlock SIM card by myself or not ? i bought my 3g from abroad and it is only used with T-mobile SIM card . what should i do ? i dont wanna pay money to unlock it [gl=4.gif]

[JW]
07-11-2008, 13:32
Arkadaşlar ben iPhone kullanmadığım için yanlış bir şey söylemek istemedim.

Arkadaşımız SIM kart için unlock işlemini kendim yapabilirmiyim diye soruyor.iPhone 3G kullananlar bir zahmet yardımcı olsunlar.

Dj_ReX
07-11-2008, 13:32
tnx dude i m waiting...

[JW]
07-11-2008, 13:45
İlk yardımcı olan kişiyi forum destek ekibine alacağım. [:D] Haydi bekletmeyin artık arkadaşımızı...

En sonunda bana da iPhone aldıracaksınız yani..! [8D]

holden
07-11-2008, 14:09
author=Dj_ReX link=topic=1102.msg4386#msg4386 date=1226052391]
First of all I m sorry for my writing in English but you can answer my question in Turkish i can understand but i can not write :)
Dear my friend (JW) my cousin wrote that pm and he is not longer here :) so i'm wrting in english..
anyway i m gonna ask whether i can unlock SIM card by myself or not ? i bought my 3g from abroad and it is only used with T-mobile SIM card . what should i do ? i dont wanna pay money to unlock it [gl=4.gif]

I'd like to say welcome to our forum mate..but the news is not so well..I'm using a 3g,bought from Turkcell and they activate it in their store.you have only one chance to unlock your phone..that is the Turbo-sim called tool..As I know iphone 3g has not unlocked by software yet..and honestly in my opinion as I saw from other people and other forums and 3g users the turbo-sim is not a suggested way,it could happen some errors in the future..!But if you wanna try your chance it is sold on the net-shopping sites..and finally there is no way to unlock your 3g by yourself yet..I have read some rumours about unlocking 3g in the future but it is just a rumour...So my suggestion is turbo-sim and if it is possible around your place dont do it by yourself get help by a gsm store which can handle the iphone stuff!

Dj_ReX
07-11-2008, 15:29
yeah i ve heard about that TURBO SIM Lock ... My friends said me that i would buy this tool from ankara but the prices are crazy some says 100$ some says 150$ some says 40tl i am confused i dont know what to do ?? is it normal to buy it paying 40tl it seems like the chepest way.. i wish i ordered my turbo sim from abroad .. what a stupidity!

Sylar
07-11-2008, 17:38
people who sell that item for 150liras are trying to fool you, dont buy it . a few minutes ago i talked with my friend, he told me that he bought turbosim for 20dolars in usa. so its affordable to buy 40liras one dude ;)

holden
07-11-2008, 18:22
author=Dj_ReX link=topic=1102.msg4395#msg4395 date=1226064557]
yeah i ve heard about that TURBO SIM Lock ... My friends said me that i would buy this tool from ankara but the prices are crazy some says 100$ some says 150$ some says 40tl i am confused i dont know what to do ?? is it normal to buy it paying 40tl it seems like the chepest way.. i wish i ordered my turbo sim from abroad .. what a stupidity!

I think that if you can do a capable researchment in ankara maybe you can find a cheaper turbo-sim but you should be aware cause there are many fakers,trickers etc.

the best way to buy a turbo-sim is to buy it from a guaranteed shopping site or a site you used as well before!

Maybe some user in this forum which locates in Ankara could help you..good luck!

holden
07-11-2008, 18:37
and finally I thought this would give you an opinion....

turbosim (http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/IPHONE-3G-TURBO-SIM-SIMI-KESMEYE-GEREK-YOK_W0QQidZZ13681507)

Dj_ReX
08-11-2008, 08:46
tnx my friend i ve already seen this website ,but location is istanbul thats the problem :) if anybody sells this chip in ankara at the same price i will probable be buying it at this time . for the time being there is no chance! i have to wait, unfortunately. if you hear that sb is selling this tool 40tl in ankara plz make me contact him o.k. i will be very glad of you thx again [gl=2.gif]

Sylar
08-11-2008, 13:06
author=Dj_ReX link=topic=1102.msg4466#msg4466 date=1226126809]
tnx my friend i ve already seen this website ,but location is istanbul thats the problem :) if anybody sells this chip in ankara at the same price i will probable be buying it at this time . for the time being there is no chance! i have to wait, unfortunately. if you hear that sb is selling this tool 40tl in ankara plz make me contact him o.k. i will be very glad of you thx again [gl=2.gif]

it is not a problem I think, even you're İstanbul you pay 4liras for shipping and other cities you may pay 2liras extra.
for e.g. this one (http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/IPHONE-3G-GEVEY-TURBOSIM-UNLOCK-TURBO-SIM_W0QQidZZ13731760#kargo) sells in Duzce by the price 37(buy it now price), sends whole country with 4.45liras shipping cost in 18-36 hours.

Dj_ReX
08-11-2008, 13:46
its a good new. thx 4 ur help i will probably be buying it but there is one problem left . i ordered my 3g from abroad as i mentioned before an it was Processed for clearance at Istanbul - Turkey at 11 a.m. today then i called the firm (DHL) they said me that i should call them on monday i dont now whether my 3g passes through Istanbul clearly i just hope [gl=4.gif] it s the worst thing man "to wait!" my uncle has sent me and wrote "gift 4 kahn" on it . i thought that there would be no problem with customs control but for the time being i m afraid of the manner i need to receive ur blessing dont be grudge your prayers :)

Sylar
08-11-2008, 13:53
I hope there won't be any problem, cause of its weekend they don't give information about your order. I know waiting is so hard but in the end you'll flourish ;)

Dj_ReX
08-11-2008, 14:01
flourish :)) it will be nice man: [gl=7.gif]

Dj_ReX
09-11-2008, 21:53
hey i have a good new and i wanna share it with u . i called DHL and they said that my shipment would come the next day :) i m so happy now :)

holden
10-11-2008, 03:02
author=Dj_ReX link=topic=1102.msg4726#msg4726 date=1226260399]
hey i have a good new and i wanna share it with u . i called DHL and they said that my shipment would come the next day :) i m so happy now :)

oh it's nice to hear the good news [gl=9.gif] but I request smthng from you dude.. please share your experiences with your unlock process and so the other users/we can get info about it..you can write it in english,it'll be translated..thanks in advance! [:'(]

Dj_ReX
10-11-2008, 14:35
god damn DHL ! i am now so angry with them my 3g has been stolen i have received the package but 3g was not in the package i have been called DHL for several times i hope they help me . if not if it aint be found i m gonna be very very anggggryyyy! why are the problems always be faced in turkey?? what a country !!

f*ck dhl!

Sylar
10-11-2008, 22:30
In the border might be stolen¿ Does it have insurance, if it's DHL must solve your problem. otherwise there is nothing to do [gl=4.gif]

Dj_ReX
11-11-2008, 09:51
i aint know anything it will be solved in two days i will tell you the result,then .

Sylar
11-11-2008, 10:53
I hope, they solve your problem as soon as possible..